For investors over the age of 50 who are planning to retire or have already retired and who want to avoid costly mistakes.
- Stock Market Is Near All Time Highs – What Should I Do Now?
- Annuity Products – Why We Don’t Use Them
- Is Your Financial Advisor Taking Advantage Of You?
- This One Financial Mistake Could Ensure That You Outlive Your Money
- Learn The Most Important Truths About Mutual Funds, ETF’s And Their Track Records
- IRA Mistakes That Cost You Hundreds Of Thousands In Lost Money
Saturday, January 20th, 2018
9:30a.m. to 11:00a.m.
Media-Upper Providence Free Library
1 East Front Street, Media PA (click for directions)
Seats Are Free But Limited – Free Continental Breakfast
Call 888-231-3109 TODAY to Ensure Seating
Presented by Foundation Wealth Management, LLC
About The Workshop
A town hall style discussion led by two local educators who will candidly look at the stock market, the landscape of the Financial Services Industry and share useful tips on mistakes to avoid and how to succeed financially.
Paul LaViola, CFP® and Stephen McDade, CFP® of Foundation Wealth Management, a “Fee-Only” financial planning firm, are highly respected financial planners and educators in the Philadelphia Tri-State area. They are adjunct professors and teach undergraduate classes on investments and personal finance. They have helped numerous individuals and families and have guided hundreds of pre/post retirees to financial responsibility and freedom. They are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioners. They are NAPFA Registered Advisors. Out of the 300,000+ individuals in the country who claim they are financial advisors, fewer than 2,000 in the country are Fee-Only NAPFA Registered Advisors. You can learn more about them at www.myfoundationwealth.com
For Free Seats Call Our Toll Free Reservation Line 888-231-3109