Comprehensive financial planning recognizes the need to consider all areas of your financial situations before developing a plan to reach your personal financial goals. A comprehensive financial plan integrates key areas of your financial life:
- The big picture (Your life and financial Goals)
- Spending and Saving (Cash flow management)
- Your total investment picture (Investments – including 401(k) plan assets)
- Protecting you from catastrophe (Risk management – the need for specific insurance)
- Improving your wealth-building efficiency (Tax planning and management)
- When, how much can I/we spend (Retirement planning)
- Reducing unnecessary expenses (Debt management)
- Paying for college (Educational funding)
- Helping you transfer your lifetime assets to your heirs and/or to worthy causes (Estate planning)
- Other needs specific to you
All of these areas are important to helping you achieve personal financial success. If any one of these areas is not examined before decisions are made, then there is a danger of providing advice that may conflict with your actual needs.
We understand managing your finances can be stressful and frustrating. We work closely with you to gain a full understanding of your current financial picture and future goals. Most importantly we help you make sound financial decisions with confidence. We take the worry out of your financial life and help you achieve your dreams and goals.